Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In Yosemite Valley

Greetings one and all. I just made this account in the hopes that it will inspire me to write and reflect upon this amazing journey of young adulthood, upon which I have already embarked.

I feel lost, and free. Alive as can be. I have some money in the bank, my health, although I'm worried about a stomach ache I've been having, and an education. I plan to leave California shortly after M leaves for HI. My car is waiting at my parent's house, already packed with WAY too much stuff. I'll get back, and then after tying up some lose ends with health insurance and bills, I'm one my way. The problem is that I can't make up my mind just where yet.

I am reading Bill Plotkin's Soulcraft, which I hope will shed some light on where I am called first. I'm eager to spend a winter in Telluride, CO, but am unsure how the separation from the woman I love will affect me. Maybe I should just leave every relationship where it started. From now on my moto is : Pack Light! That and my prayer of "Health, Wealth, and Happiness"

I emailed TU Alaska today. I can't wait to get somewhere I love and start making a difference.

I am greatful for so much, my family, friends, lovers, pets, health, a warm place to sleep, and the infinite possibilities I see before me. I LOVE LIFE!!!

Health, Wealth, and Happiness!
---Just1Man----

No comments: